Wow your guests with these Crock Pot Barbecue Ribs! A great recipe for fall off the bone baby back ribs the entire family will love, especially the kids! These slow cooker ribs are covered in a brown sugar dry rub and smothered in bbq sauce. They’re slow cooked in the crockpot all day and are ready to go for game time or for an easy weeknight dinner.
You can’t go wrong with these crockpot fall off the bone ribs. These barbecue ribs are slow cooked in the crockpot all day and are great for when friends come over for game day, potluck or an easy family dinner.
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 3 cups BBQ sauce
- In a small bowl mix the dry ingredients together, then rub the mixture onto both sides of the ribs.
- Arrange ribs in your crock pot – stand them up against the walls with the thicker side down and the meaty side against the wall.
- Pour BBQ Sauce all over the ribs, cover and cook for 7 hours on low.
- Once the 7 hours is up, brown the ribs in the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, carefully remove the ribs from the crock pot and place them bone side up on the baking sheet.
- Skim the fat from the crock pot then pour the remaining juices from the crock pot into a small saucepan using a strainer.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes. Turn on your oven’s broiler and allow it to heat up.
- Once the broiler is preheated, brush the sauce on the ribs and broil for 5 minutes, take the ribs out, turn them over and brush them with sauce, then broil them again for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce on the side.